VENUE AND EVENT INFO
All shows are 18 & over with valid photo ID.
There is a two drink minimum per person.
Cameras and video/audio recording devices are not permitted.
All non-headliner shows' lineups are subject to change.
GA: $30.00 in advance, $40.00 day of show
5th Annual Desi Comedy Fest 2018 - the largest South Asian Comedy Festival in America!
Our vision is to showcase the funniest South Asian comedians and create a unique live comedy experience for the South Asian diaspora. Now in its 5th year, the 2018 edition presents 30+ comedians of Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Sri Lankan descent. We also have comedians from various minority groups and the LGBTQ community. The comedians are raw, hilarious and some of the best in the business. The comedians this year come from all over USA, and have been on Comedy Central, Late Night Talk Shows, Comedy Festivals, have won competitions and performed on every habitable continent.
Check-out the full lineups and comedian details on www.DesiComedyFest.com
Comedians on the show:
1. Abhay Nadkarni - San Francisco (Desi Comedy Fest Co-Founder)
2. Ahmed Bharoocha - Los Angeles (Conan, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert)
3. Akaash Singh - New York (MTV2's Joking Off, HBO's The Leftovers)
4. Mon Rok - Los Angeles (HBO The Brink, Last Call with Carson Daly)
5. Raj Sharma - Dallas (HBO The Lucky 21)
6. Samson Koletkar - San Francisco (BookMyShow's Top 10 Indian Comedians of the Last Decade)
For the latest safety guidelines, please review our enhanced venue protocols at www.cobbscomedy.com/safety-guidelines
For all ticketed events, please note the following updated policies:
Face coverings are MANDATORY and must be worn at all times except while eating and drinking.
To reduce staff contact with guest belongings, note our Clear Bag Policy
• Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags (maximum size: 12"x6"x12")
• Small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand (maximum size 4.5"x6.5")
One gallon clear plastic freezer bags (will be provided if needed)
When available, additional clear bags meeting the above criteria may be available for sale at the venue.
For questions about the status of an event, please see our event calendar or visit www.livenation.com/eventstatus for more information.